The Golden Rule is an emotionally charged documentary about the effects of environmental pollution on health and well-being of citizens who reside in communities located in close proximity to facilities that process and dispose of highly toxic or radioactive materials. The film also attempts to expose corporate greed as a driving force behind numerous violations of health and safety codes by large companies, such as Boeing and NASA.
Home » Posts by n_filson »
- Phosphene Uses Pocket Cinema Camera 6K for VFX on Hulu Original Film False Positive July 30, 2021
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Blackmagic Web Presenter 4K July 29, 2021
- Blackmagic Design Announces New HyperDeck Studio July 29, 2021
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Blackmagic Studio Cameras July 29, 2021
- Blackmagic Design Announces Live Production and Broadcast Update Live Stream July 28, 2021