The Golden Rule is an emotionally charged documentary about the effects of environmental pollution on health and well-being of citizens who reside in communities located in close proximity to facilities that process and dispose of highly toxic or radioactive materials. The film also attempts to expose corporate greed as a driving force behind numerous violations of health and safety codes by large companies, such as Boeing and NASA.
Home » Posts by n_filson »
- Black and White Horror Film Rachel Shot with Pocket Cinema Camera 4K August 4, 2022
- More Than 30 2022 Summer Films Created with Blackmagic Design August 2, 2022
- Disney’s Rise Shot with URSA Mini Pro 12K August 1, 2022
- KMH INTEGRATION OVERSEES AV NEEDS FOR ALTICE USA’S NEWS 12 LONG ISLAND RE-LOCATION PROJECT July 29, 2022
- Blackmagic Design Announces New ATEM SDI Switchers July 20, 2022