The Golden Rule is an emotionally charged documentary about the effects of environmental pollution on health and well-being of citizens who reside in communities located in close proximity to facilities that process and dispose of highly toxic or radioactive materials. The film also attempts to expose corporate greed as a driving force behind numerous violations of health and safety codes by large companies, such as Boeing and NASA.
Home » Posts by n_filson »
- YouTube Drama Oyaji Camp Meshi Shot on Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro and Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio February 22, 2024
- Feature Film Touch the Water Captured with Pocket Cinema Camera 6K February 22, 2024
- Feature Film Jacob the Baker Shot and Graded With Blackmagic Design February 22, 2024
- Vigil Series Two Relies on DaVinci Resolve Studio for Picture Finishing February 22, 2024
- Bad Axe Documentary Captured with Pocket Cinema Camera 4K February 15, 2024