The Golden Rule is an emotionally charged documentary about the effects of environmental pollution on health and well-being of citizens who reside in communities located in close proximity to facilities that process and dispose of highly toxic or radioactive materials. The film also attempts to expose corporate greed as a driving force behind numerous violations of health and safety codes by large companies, such as Boeing and NASA.
Home » Posts by n_filson »
- JVC Professional Video now Shipping Award-Winning KY-PZ510 Series PTZ Cameras October 3, 2022
- Ms. Marvel Finished in DaVinci Resolve Studio September 29, 2022
- BAOSN Transitions to REMI Productions With JVC September 14, 2022
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Ultimatte 12 Models September 8, 2022
- Production Company Young One Studio Uses Blackmagic Design Workflow September 7, 2022