Dan Graetz is a filmmaker who wears a lot of hats. He directs, shoots, writes, edits, color grades, does voiceover, and produces his own political satire show, soup to nuts. But he never dreamed (until recently) that he would also do his own broadcasting—all out of his home studio in Brisbane, Australia.
Home » Posts by LewisComm »
- Stargate Studios Creates Real Time Virtual Environments using Blackmagic Design (User Press Release) May 18, 2020
- Graetz Pulls Off Live Listening Party for Violent Soho with Teradek May 14, 2020
- ProBalance’s New “Stay Home” PSA Shot and Graded With Blackmagic Design Cameras and DaVinci Resolve (User Press Release) May 8, 2020
- WAFF-TV Deploys JVC ProHD STUDIO for Streaming Productions May 6, 2020
- “Everest VR: Journey to the Top of the World” Edited, Graded and Stitched with DaVinci Resolve Studio (User Press Release) April 28, 2020